Vegan Gluten-Free Heaven
Taline Gabriel, Vegan Gluten-Free Heaven
Creator of Best-selling Healthy Food App Hippie Lane, and Her Instagram Inspiration, @talinegabriel
2 frozen bananas, chopped
1 tbsp cacao powder
1 cup non-dairy milk (coconut / rice milk)
½ tsp cinnamon powder
2 tsp peanut butter or tahini (optional)
1 tbsp shredded coconut
½ cup fresh berries
1 tbsp seeds / nuts of choice
- Blend smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Pour into serving glass and top with coconut, berries, and nuts / seeds.
- Serve immediately.
A hugely popular recipe and for good reason, my raweos are a raw version of the cream-filled chocolate biscuit. Except mine are made without flour, sugar, butter, and an oven. I adore this recipe. The flavour combination is comfortingly reliable and they taste too good to be the healthy version. If there was one recipe that I were to convince you to make, it would be this one. Heaven in a bite.
¾ cup pecans
1 cup Medjool dates
Pinch of salt
1 tsp pure vanilla powder
3 tbsp cacao powder
1 cup cashews (soaked for 2+ hours)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla powder
- Process biscuit ingredients in a food processor until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Roll mixture into a large ball and flatten on cutting board with a rolling pin.
- Cut in circle shapes with cookie cutter and refrigerate until firm. You can freeze to speed up the process.
- Drain cashews and blitz filling ingredients in the food processor. Mixture should be creamy and smooth.
- Spread filling onto chilled cookies and sandwich together.
- Store cookies in the fridge.
Q: Five of your favorite ingredients.
A: Quinoa, coconut, nuts, chia seeds, and fresh fruit and vegetables.
Q: What can’t you live without in the kitchen?
A: A food processor and blender.
Q: Why did you start your company?
A: I struggled with food intolerances and gut issues that have been improved through proper diet and nutrition!