THRIVE Rapid Fire
1. Something you always have in your bag?
2. Best advice your grandma gave you?
Forget looks, it’s how they treat you that’s important!
3. Where do you get most of your inspiration?
Instagram, cookbooks, random things like sunshine and shadows.
4. What hashtags do you use to find inspiration + food?
5. Ingredients you can’t live without?
Oats, chia/flaxseeds, buckwheat, vital wheat gluten.
6. What’s the fastest way to shift your mood?
7. One of your favorite quotes:
“Just like hopes springing high, still I’ll rise.”—Maya Angelou
1 cup vegan semisweet chocolate chips
½ cup full-fat coconut milk
2 tbsp vegan-friendly whiskey/brandy
¼ tsp cinnamon
Pinch of chili flakes/powder
Pinch of sea salt
Cocoa/cacao powder for rolling
Combine chocolate and coconut milk in a bowl. Heat up in microwave in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is soft enough. Combine well. Alternatively, melt chocolate using a bain-marie/double boiler. Mix all the other ingredients and chill until firm or overnight. Scoop about a tablespoon of the truffle and roll in the cocoa powder into a round shape.