Instagram: @topfoodfacts | topfoodfacts.com
Makes 1 patty
½ cup cooked black beans
½ cup cooked brown rice
1 cup breadcrumbs
½ small red onion, finely chopped
½ clove garlic, finely chopped
A bit of fresh parsley
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Use the ones you prefer. I used:
A slice of tomato
• Put some gloves on and mash all the ingredients for the patty in a bowl.
• You can leave it a bit chunky— this will give you a nice texture to the burger.
• Now form a patty and you can grill it straight away.
• Using a griddle pan, set to medium heat, brush with a bit of oil and start cooking your patty. It will take 3-4 minutes on each side.
• Meanwhile, you can heat up your burger bun and prepare your toppings.
• When the bean patty is ready, assemble your burger and enjoy!