Julia Koban Trigo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Instagram: @delight.fuel | delight-fuel.com
500 g white button mushrooms, diced
2 onions, peeled and diced
1 clove of garlic, peeled and diced
1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
5-6 sprigs of fresh thyme (or 2 tbsp dried thyme)
4-5 cups water
1 can coconut milk
Salt and pepper
50 ml white wine
• In a large pot, sauté onions, garlic and mushrooms in a little bit of oil over medium-high heat until onions are translucent.
• Add fresh thyme and deglaze with wine.
• Stir and add water, salt and pepper and cook over low-medium heat for about 10 minutes.
• Add coconut milk, fresh parsley and simmer for another 30 minutes over low heat.
• Finally, add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.