Instagram: @talesofhorizon | westrayandstay.com
225 g spelt flour
50 g blueberries
50 g walnuts
50 ml almond mylk
10 g baking powder
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger powder
• Preheat the oven to 355°F.
• Put the chia seeds with 5 tbsp water together in a cup and stir a little.
• Mash 3 bananas in a bowl.
• Add the other ingredients, except the blueberries and leftover banana, and mix them.
• Fill the dough in a mold. Put the blueberries on top and press them gently into the dough.
• Slice the last banana and put it on top.
• Bake for 45 minutes.
• Enjoy with nut butter, fruits or jam!